A Perfect Fit?: The Hurricanes and Potent Offense of Patrick Kane
One scribe took a closer look at the idea of Patrick Kane joining the Carolina Hurricanes. In many ways, it makes sense.
/ 6 days ago
The Carolina Hurricanes, once considered open to trading defenseman Brett Pesce, have had a major shift in thinking.
/ 2 weeks ago
Matthew Tkachuk spoke about how his trade out of Calgary went down and he revealed which three teams were among his...
/ 1 month ago
Carolina Hurricanes mull trading Pesce or Skjei, seeking assets; Cory Lavalette affirms both scenarios viable.
/ 1 month ago
Carolina Hurricanes' contract discussions stagnate as key players Teravainen, Pesce, and Skjei approach final year.
The Carolina Hurricanes strengthen their blue line with the signing of Caleb Jones to a one-year free agency deal.
Tony DeAngelo has some nice words for the Carolina Hurricanes and coach Rod Brind'Amour. He wasn't so kind to John Tortorella.
The Carolina Hurricanes sign Sebastian Aho to record-breaking $78 million, eight-year extension.
The Carolina Hurricanes close to signing Tony DeAngelo to a 1-year deal worth around $1.6 million.
Erik Karlsson says he’s spoken with multiple teams about a possible trade, and confirmed four that have shown the most interest.
One reporter is saying Erik Karlsson is absolutely against the idea of joining the Carolina Hurricanes. Odd news considering the rumors.
The Oilers might be exploring the possibility of acquiring a more defensive-minded defenseman to help their goaltenders.
/ 2 months ago
If the Edmonton Oilers and Evan Bouchard became the target of an offer sheet, one journalist notes the three teams that...
Elliotte Friedman reports an Erik Karlsson trade is still down to two teams, but there's a game of poker going on...
Vladimir Tarasenko's future hangs in the balance as new representation leads to a reset in NHL UFA negotiations.
The Carolina Hurricanes and Pittsburgh Penguins are actively pursuing a trade for defenseman Erik Karlsson.
The Carolina Hurricanes attempt to strengthen their offense by adding Michael Bunting on a three-year deal.
Dmitry Orlov signs a two-year deal with the Carolina Hurricanes, solidifying their blue line with his puck-moving skills.
The Carolina Hurricanes have re-signed goaltender Antti Raanta to a 1-year, $1.5 million contract extension, adding goaltending depth.
/ 3 months ago
Heading into NHL free agency, there are already a few rumors suggesting some key players are making certain decisions.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Columbus Blue Jackets
New York Rangers
- Insider Says Nylander Move May Link Patrick Kane to Maple Leafs
- A Perfect Fit?: The Hurricanes and Potent Offense of Patrick Kane
- San Jose Sharks Open to Trading Couture and Hertl, If Either Asks
- Coronato Scores 3: Flames Burn Canucks in 10-0 Pre-Season Win
- Crosby Has Wild Point Prediction for Connor McDavid This Season
- Carter Hart Talks Truth to Rumors He Was to Be Traded by Flyers
- Canucks Continue to Search Market For More Trades
- Rangers’ Mika Zibanejad Sidelined With Day-to-Day Injury
- Jakub Voracek Takes Coaching Job with Jaromir Jagr’s Kladno Team
- Maple Leafs Mark Giordano: Proud To Be NHL’s Oldest Player
- Keefe Explains Maple Leafs Putting Klingberg on Top Power Play Unit
- Letang and Karlsson: Penguins Go All In on First-Unit Power Play
- Senators Face Steep Price Tag to Trade Mathieu Joseph’s Contract
- Which NHL Center Core Would You Rather?: Oilers, Devils, Leafs…
- Auston Matthews is Being Asked To Do A First For Him in The NHL
- Nick Roberston’s Risky Career Move May Lead to Maple Leafs Exit
- Travis Sanheim Not Bitter About Summer Trade Rumors With Flyers
- Logan Cooley Scores Jaw-Dropping Goal in Debut with Coyotes [Video]
- From COVID to Comeback: Brandon Sutter Out to Make Oilers
- Analyzing the Buffalo Sabres’ Rumored Interest in Patrick Kane