11 Teams Who Won’t Be Trading For Sabres’ Jack Eichel
Considering what the Buffalo Sabres will be asking for in any Jack Eichel trade, we can rule out at least 11 teams.
/ 1 week ago
The Philadelphia Flyers could be players for either Seth Jones or Dougie Hamilton. Which is a better fit and how "in"...
/ 2 weeks ago
This summer could be one of the most exciting offseasons in NHL history due to the number of players on the...
/ 2 weeks ago
There are a few teams coming out as potential front runners for Seth Jones. Which team has the best odds of...
/ 2 weeks ago
Max Domi underwent successful shoulder surgery, but will miss 5-6 months for recovery, keeping him out the start of next season.
/ 3 weeks ago
Defenseman Seth Jones has informed the Columbus Blue Jackets that he's going to test free agency next offseason.
/ 4 weeks ago
The Blue Jackets have named John Davidson president of hockey operations and GM Jarmo Kekalainen has been extended through 2024-25.
John Tortorella actually tried to leave the Columbus Blue Jackets one year prior to really quitting. Why did he stay?
The Columbus Blue Jackets want Seth Jones to consider a contract extension now, but are willing to bring him back without...
/ 1 month ago
Despite kind words from Patrik Laine about the Blue Jackets, the team is apparently open to trading him now more than...
Patrik Laine spoke to the media about his season in Columbus, John Tortorella leaving and his potential future with the team.
As per reports by multiple sources, John Tortorella has agreed to leave the Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday after six seasons...
Three anonymous former Columbus Blue Jackets players share their experiences with the team and talk why players often try to leave.
According to a report by TSN's Darren Dreger, the buzz is that John Tortorella will not be back with the Columbus...
The way things have been going for Max Domi, the Montreal Canadiens have to be elated with the trade they made...
Saying, "I'm not going to get into it... it's a healthy scratch", it seems clear why Max Domi is being pulled...
Pierre LeBrun reports that there's potential that the Columbus Blue Jackets could listen to trade offers on Patrik Laine.
The Edmonton Oilers are looking for an upgrade on the left side of their blue line. Is a player like Michael...
- Richardson, Burrows to Coach Canadiens If Ducharme Has COVID-19
- Insider on Jack Eichel Trade: “Comfortable in Saying Jack Will be Traded”
- Blackhawks Interested in Pursuing Jones and/or Hamilton This Offseason
- Sam Reinhart Being Trashed By Media On Way Out of Buffalo?
- Maple Leafs’ Auston Matthews Gets Some Love from Fellow NHL Players
- Jeff Petry’s Crazy Eyes Explained by His Wife
- Travis Hamonic Willing to Leave Western Canada to Play Next Season
- Hurricanes Agree to Contract Extension With Rod Brind’Amour
- 11 Teams Who Won’t Be Trading For Sabres’ Jack Eichel
- Maple Leafs Would Win Stanley Cup with a Bunch More Jason Spezza’s
- Gerard Gallant Hired As Head Coach of the New York Rangers
- Multiple Reports Suggest Zach Hyman Leaving Toronto Maple Leafs
- Toronto Maple Leafs Re-Sign Jason Spezza to 1-Year Deal
- UFA Blake Coleman Interested in Return Home, Signing With Stars
- Eichel Trade Talk Gets Serious, Kraken Open to Moving 2nd Overall Pick?
- Sweeney Says Bruins and Hall Have Mutual Interest in Return to Team
- Insider Hints Florida Panthers Potentially Interested in Patrik Laine
- Marlies Sign Ryan Chyzowski and Antti Suomela to AHL Contracts [Report]
- Canucks and Elias Pettersson Likely to Land on Short-Term Extension
- Devils Showing Interest in Sabres’ Rasmus Ristolainen, Possible Hold Up