Blue Jackets More Open to “Trading Laine Now Than At Deadline”
Despite kind words from Patrik Laine about the Blue Jackets, the team is apparently open to trading him now more than they've ever been.
/ 5 days ago
Patrik Laine spoke to the media about his season in Columbus, John Tortorella leaving and his potential future with the team.
/ 6 days ago
As per reports by multiple sources, John Tortorella has agreed to leave the Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday after six seasons...
/ 2 weeks ago
Three anonymous former Columbus Blue Jackets players share their experiences with the team and talk why players often try to leave.
/ 3 weeks ago
According to a report by TSN's Darren Dreger, the buzz is that John Tortorella will not be back with the Columbus...
/ 4 weeks ago
The way things have been going for Max Domi, the Montreal Canadiens have to be elated with the trade they made...
/ 4 weeks ago
Saying, "I'm not going to get into it... it's a healthy scratch", it seems clear why Max Domi is being pulled...
Pierre LeBrun reports that there's potential that the Columbus Blue Jackets could listen to trade offers on Patrik Laine.
The Edmonton Oilers are looking for an upgrade on the left side of their blue line. Is a player like Michael...
The Minnesota Wild are a team to watch when it comes to forward Nick Foligno and a trade before Monday.
The David Savard trade is done. It’s a bit complicated, but it’s complete and thanks it involves the Tampa Bay Lightning...
The Columbus Blue Jackets are holding defenseman David Savard out of the lineup as a precautionary measure prior to the trade...
As the 2021 NHL Trade Deadline approaches, Columbus Blue Jackets' forward Nick Foligno has commented on trade speculation.
There are four teams that are seemingly interested in Nick Foligno out of the Blue Jackets organization. But how realistic is...
Elliotte Friedman suggested during the 31 Thoughts podcast that a stealth team could be in on David Savard of the Blue...
/ 2 months ago
The Tampa Bay Lightning don't have cap room to make many, if any trades, but if they could make room, David...
/ 2 months ago
Could the Columbus Blue Jackets give Patrik Laine and ridiculous amount of money to stick around on a one-year extension?
- Maple Leafs Salary-Cap Issues? Adam Brooks Last Man Standing [Report]
- Bruins Have Interest In Jack Eichel, Do They Have Pieces to Make a Deal?
- American Isle Seat Host Mike Carver Rants: Maple Leafs Are Going Down!
- Adam Larsson Extension Could Come In Around $4M AAV for Oilers
- Flyers’ Nolan Patrick Reportedly Seeking a Fresh Start With New Team
- Maple Leafs’ Frederik Andersen Deserves More Appreciation
- Oilers’ Tyson Barrie to Test Free Agent Market This Offseason
- Scribe Argues New York Rangers Target Different Forward, Not Jack Eichel
- NHL Releases First-Round 2021 Playoff Schedule
- Maple Leafs’ Big Unit Came Back: He’s Lonely Without Us, Marner Reports
- Boston Bruins Hoping to Re-Sign Deadline Acquisition Taylor Hall
- Sabres’ Adams Defends Team Against Eichel “Disconnect” Comments
- More Change as New York Rangers Fire Head Coach David Quinn
- Maple Leafs’ Short Shots: 6 Thoughts about the New-Look “Playoff” Lineup
- Blue Jackets More Open to “Trading Laine Now Than At Deadline”
- Los Angeles Kings Expected to Be In on Jack Eichel Trade Talks
- 5 Forwards Whose 2020-21 Season Deserves More Credit
- Protecting the McDavid’s and Matthews’ of NHL Playoffs a Priority
- Taylor Hall Talks Struggles In Buffalo, Knows Eichel is Frustrated
- Don Cherry on the Maple Leafs: Matthews is GREAT, After that? Crapshoot